Mayfield Education is a not-for-profit Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that has been catering for the learning needs of the health and community services sector for over 50 years.
We look forward to partnering with you on your educational journey and supporting you to reach your career and study goals.
Please read the Student Information Handbook thoroughly so you are aware of your rights and responsibilities as a student and understand various Mayfield Education policies and procedures.
At Mayfield Education we strive to provide quality education and flexible learning opportunities. Flexibility can include:
- Part-time and full-time courses
- Variety in training modes such as on-site, off-site, workplace training, on line learning and distance education
- Customisation of training to suit specific student groups
- Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competency and Credit Transfer for applicants
- Variety in the use of teaching and assessment strategies to meet the range of student learning needs and styles
We encourage your feedback throughout the course and you will be invited to complete evaluation forms so that you can provide formal feedback about our programs, course coordinators, lecturers/and facilities.